Monday, May 16, 2005

Society of Young Philanthropists Thank You Note

The following is an email sent by Elishia Shokrian, President of the Society of Young Philanthropists, to everyone who helped make the Society's gala ball on Saturday a success:


My Friends,

I think the greatest part of this thus far is that some of you have already been asking me when our next meeting is! I am amazed by the work and dedication everyone put into this organization and into the event. All of the hard work and preparation proved to be worth it. Every single detail of the night was ABSOLUTLY PERFECT. The past six months have been an amazing journey. We were able to take an idea and turn into something that will make a positive and powerful impact. I think everyone needs to be proud of that. You should also be extremely proud of the fact that you have set a precedent for many others to follow. I am extremely fortunate to have gone through this process with everyone involved and I can’t stress enough how this would NEVER have been possible without the dedication and hard work that everyone consistently put in. I feel honored to have gone through this with you, and I thank you for believing in something so strongly and passionately. It’s true what Tati said, we have become a family through this process. I think this was an amazing learning experience for all of us, and I hope everyone was able to benefit from it in many ways. I can truly say for myself, this was one of the best experiences of my life. I hope that our organization and our friendships will only get stronger as we grow on this journey.

With deepest gratitude,

Elishia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home