Friday, May 06, 2005

Guest Blog: Hassan Elhaj

The following was written by new fellow Hassan Elhaj:

While I am still very new to the Forest Foundation, I feel that the opportunity provided here is truly amazing. The fact that it empowers you to become a better human being in all respects and provides crucial services to those in need was hard to grasp at first, almost too good to be true. I am beginning to see how through compassion and determination it is possible to change the world and make it a happier place. I foresee that as time goes on and I become more involved the benefits of being part of the Foundation will only increase.

The fellowship with the Forest Foundation allows me to become better connected with the community. As of now I am trying to create a constructive relationship with the
Dream Foundation of Santa Barbara. They provide a precious service in bringing to life the wishes of the terminally ill. I hope to aid this wonderful organization in any way I can, and further involve others currently in the Forest Foundation to help out in Dream Foundation activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home