Friday, April 29, 2005

Guest Blog: Aaron Schiff

The following was written by Aaron Schiff, one of our newest fellows:

My name is Aaron Schiff and I am majoring in Psychology. I was born in raised in Los Angeles, California. I have a wide variety of interests including graphic design, computer programming, video production, chess, cooking, tricking and hockey. I also have a new hobby which is unquestionably the Forest Foundation.

To say that the Forest Foundation is one of the coolest places to work for is an understatement. After only working for a little more than a month, I already have complete control over making my own movie about the Forest Foundation. I have already made numerous networks through supporting fellow Foundationer Kevin Sherman. And I have already made some irreplaceable friends.

The Forest Foundation makes it easy to stay involved with the community and promotes responsibility, sense of purpose and self confidence. How could it not, being twenty years old and already being responsible for creating and carrying out your own project is one of the most exciting things I have ever been involved with. Everyone around you supports you and the positive energy is outstanding. One of my favorite parts of the week is actually going to meetings and seeing everyone and their ideas/projects. You tell me another job that you look forward to going to meetings at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home