Monday, May 02, 2005

Me and da boys

As I arrived at International Headquarters on this lovely morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed ofcourse, I was simply an administrative assistant. Little did I know that no more than an hour later, I would be nominated to be the official daily blogger, and so, when I heard of the nomination, I accepted the opportunity with open arms.
Being a new addition to the Forest Foundation and thus looking through fresh eyes, I'm going to take this opportunity to remind all of you FF veterans, as well refresh those FF rookies out there, about how lucky you all are to be connected to such a wonderful force, through the brief recalling of an eventful day here at International Headquarters.
Besides Jordan welcoming me with lunch from time to time, which obviously puts a smile on my face, each day, I walk through the front door and into a world where problems are no obstacle, after all, Dave C. always has the answer (for real), productivity is over-flowing (you wouldn't believe how fast David F. can roll across the room in his plush business chair), and moreover, a place where I can always count on thought-provoking, sarcastically sweet antics. Who wouldn't have a smile on their face?
Really though, all who take the time to read this blog, on this particular day, should understand and appreciate the amount of passion and heart that this organization is built upon.
Thank-you, friends, for reading my blog...
*Lauren*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home