Thursday, May 12, 2005

Guest Blog: Justin Young

The following is from fellow Justin Young:

I am a third year, political science major at sunny UCSB. I currently work for the Alpha Epsilon Pi Outreach Program for the Forest Foundation.

The Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity has changed my life in so many ways since I got to college. It has helped foster my growth as a leader, it has helped teach me many valuable lessons in life, I have strengthened my Jewish identity, and just grown as a person through this organization. AEPi emphasizes Jewish identity and social action, but the problem is many other organizations and people in the community do not know this yet. My goal by joining and working for the Forest Foundation is to bridge the gap between Alpha Epsilon Pi and the rest of the Santa Barbara Jewish community. We have many of the same goals and visions. I want to strengthen these goals, visions, and relationships to bring both the AEPi and the Santa Barbara Jewish community to a new level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home