Thursday, March 17, 2005

Seared tuna and mango delight clearly the winning entry

So I have had a few days to adjust to being back in the Big Apple after spending a great weekend out on el Capitan Canyon.
Apart from masterminding such a great appetizer, my highlights from the weekend would really be... meeting all of you positive people. The weekend really opened my eyes to a new way of thinking and most definitely for the better. I think the foundation acts as a great way for young people to meet one another and network, at a stage in our lives where other networking type organisations can be intimidating. My project is already being helped along by some of the introductions made by the fellowship. I may not have acquired a suntan from California but I look forward to all of us working together in some way in the future and getting you all out to NYC in May (26th..) for a frickin' great Artshow party.. woohoo.

Love Sarah xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home