Thursday, March 17, 2005

Living it up, while growing up

Having known a few of the people at the retreat from non working environments I did not know what to expect going into this weekend. I had questions of would it be professional at all? Would it be too professional? I am happy to say it was great balance of both. To see young adults with such strong opinions and coming from such different backgrounds speaking openly and constructively was a credit to us but also do to the leadership provided by Dave C. Having known Dave C. since middle school it was amazing to see how much of a leader he has become. Coming home from the weekend I could see the foundation was established to create leaders of the next generation (Dave C. being the first and the most prominent example). But don’t get me wrong it was not all about meeting, we also had a blast. Thank you to all the full time staff, And the Man himself Morris!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home