Monday, March 07, 2005

Dress Rehearsal

Tonight is the first official dress rehearsal for Yashiya. I can't wait to see everyone in costume, it'll be hilarious. Jordan and I get to wear togas for our parts, which isn't too far a reach from our old fraternity days. I'm already comfortable in a toga, so immersing myself in my part shouldn't be a problem at all. Ditto, I believe, for Jordan. It should be interesting how costumes will affect the rest of the actors during rehearsal. Will it make them feel more in character, or will it do the opposite and merely make them feel goofy and self-conscience? I think that you always run a risk that it might be the latter, but with our group, I don't envision anyone feeling too self-conscience in their costumes. No, I think costumes will simply help everyone immerse themselves in the environment of Yashiya more fully. With the aggressive timeline that Morgan's set forth, that's exactly what we need.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Audrey Roy Greenfeld said...

Good luck - you'll do great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home