Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Creating Magic

As of today, there is a newly elected chairman for the Yashiya play and that person is Jordan Fruchtman. For the remainder of the week, Jordan and I will be working together to flesh out the dialogue of the play. Like the radio show, this is another terrific opportunity for Jordan and I to flex our creative muscles. Together, I feel as if Jordan and I can create some real magic. We've already been hard at work all day revamping the groundwork that was laid for the play about a month ago. I think the play now has a chance to be something very special, mixing humor, song, and dance into a pleasing package that packs a powerful message. To find out what that message is, you'll have to come see Yashiya later this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home