Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dance Dance Revolution

I was wrong about the dress rehearsal for Yashiya last night; I guess plans changed over the weekend and our director and producer decided we weren't ready for it yet. Instead, we are focusing our rehearsals this week on the dance choreography during the songs. I'm very enthused about the opportunity to choregraph an entire dance scene. I've never come close to attempting to choregraph anything before, but I feel free to experiment and be as goofy as I want to be with the environment we've created for Yashiya. I'll definitely be thinking up something strange - I don't think I could choregraph something serious anyway. I'm just not of that stripe. Napoleon Dynamite's definitely the inspiration for my dance scene. It should be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home