Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Work Continues

While I work on my part and the choreography for Yashiya, I'm also still working throughout my days on the book. I'm very excited about the book, it's coming along nicely and I think I should be done with it in the next couple of weeks. I'll have to edit it then, of course, but it feels great to be at least half way done with my first book. It's been an interesting learning experience, feeling the ups and downs that come along with sustaining a long coherent thread of writing over the course of many weeks. At times it feels very daunting, but that's balanced by the rest of the time when I'm able to just get into a groove and appreciate what it is that I'm writing. Soon I'll also be working directly with a group of fellows on public relations and marketing pieces for the foundation. When that happens, I don't think I could have any other duties in a position at a job that makes me happier; rehearsing a play, writing a book, and guiding college students. What a great opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home