Thursday, January 27, 2005

Guest Blog: Marissa Feinman

Marissa Feinman, a UCSB sophomore majoring in Psychology, speaks today:

I have really enjoyed the work that the Forest Foundation has enabled me to do. I set aside time every week to help other Jewish students find the community that I hold so dear to my heart. Without the Forest Foundation, I wouldn’t be as motivated to do the things that I do in the college Jewish community and I am grateful for the opportunity. I applied for the job in the first place because it sounded like all of the things I enjoy and would already be doing. I love the idea of being a personality that other students can relate to. I also like representing an organization (Hillel) that served me so well in my first year as a student in Santa Barbara. Planning programs and spending time with students really allows them to make or strengthen their individual connections to the local Jewish community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home