Thursday, January 13, 2005

Guest Blog: Kevin Sherman

For the next several blogs, I'll present what our fellows have to say about the foundation, in their own words. Today, I present words from Kevin Sherman, a junior at UCSB and political science major:

In the four short months that I have worked for the Forest Foundation, it has already greatly impacted my life. It has provided me with the resources as a college student to actually make a difference and have a meaningful college experience beyond the classroom or social scene.

I began in the Forest Foundation by working on an after school program which never fully succeeded, but learned leadership skills and responsibility from them. Currently, I am creating the Jewish Business League, which will hopefully help out many students looking for resources in the business field. The leadership skills I have learned from this project are immense.

Overall I can honestly say that the Forest Foundation has helped me realize my full potential and motivated me to excel in all aspects of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home