Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello there!



Just wanted to drop you all a note and let you know that I (they call me Julia) am the newest member of the Forest Foundation, assistant to the illustrious and notorious Mr. Isaac Zones. In a nutshell, I'm a San Francisco native, schooled in Chicago, lover of good food, tea-drinking, romance languages and Radiohead, a major Virgo, a cook and a waitress, etcetera, etcetera. We've got lots of fun things lined up to work on for the Moishe House program, which I think is a brilliant program all around. I'm so excited about the Forest Foundation. I've been on the lookout for someone kind and wise and brave enough to support young people as a real and working part of the world. It seems like it would go without saying that the young adult community should be encouraged by all those wacky grownups to explore its power and identity... unfortunately it's usually not so easy. I'm really pleased to become a part of a company that believes in the potential of my generation. I think we're awfully cool and smart and fun and sweet, and I believe that we can do a lot. I hope to be meeting some of you soon -- happy indian summer, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home