Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Poor Digi Cam

I would love to post some pictures of my group as we've recently grown from 2 to 5! You may have read my recent post about my battle with electronics and technology...well it happened again. I broke my digital camera. I say "I broke it" thought I'm really not sure if that's true. I have absolutely no idea how but the screen is cracked. I'm sure it is my fault though it appears as though someone stepped on the screen or maybe jumped up and down on it. It seems like I would remember this happening (very similar to what happened with my cell phone just weeks ago)! Do you think it's possible that someone is stomping on my purse when I leave the room? Or banging it against the wall, or punting it like a football?
That's all I've been able to come up with, any other ideas are welcome as I would love to know what keeps happening so that I can stop it before it strikes again.

Good news is I think I've convince Canon to fix the camera for free!

-Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home