Thursday, June 22, 2006

Exciting Initiatives - Real Differences


At the beginning of this month I (black Giants shirt) got to move into a beautiful apartment in San Francisco with best friends Aaron (hair shirt), Dave (basketball jersey) and new friend Maia (female). If it weren't for Morris, Dave and the Forest Foundation I'd still be living at home yelling at my mom for throwing my leftovers out. Instead now, I'm living, working and constantly thinking with some of the people I care about most in the world.
Dave and I met in kindergarten and really hit it off in first grade when, in our first day of taking Hebrew, he convinced me to write the letters of my name at the top of the paper from right to left, though I only new how to use English letters.
Aaron and I have been roommates for a few years now - we met playing baseball in college - and even though we finally have our own rooms far apart from one another he still wakes me up in the morning with his nose blowing.
This is the new look of Moishe House San Francisco and it's incredible to me that I get to do this wonderful project with some of my closest friends.

Thanks!
- Isaac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home