Monday, June 05, 2006

Critical Mass

Well, a lot is going on in my life right now, particularly this week. I'm trying to wrap up everything with the Foundation and make sure I let everyone know about all the logistical stuff that I've kept stored mainly in my head over the past two years (open accounts, renewal times, printers, etc.). It's a little more difficult than I thought it would be because it's all been in my head until now, and I just can't help but think I'm forgetting certain things. If I am, it's not exactly disasterous, because I'll always be around to help out and answer questions or whatever the Foundation needs, but I'm trying to be as thorough as possible to minimize any trouble Dave and Aaron and the rest could run into next year. In addition, I've got the LSAT exactly one week from today, and that's occupying a great deal of my thoughts for the moment. So, there's a lot of things kind of approaching critical mass, you could say. But I'm in good spirits, and very optimistic right now for the Foundation and myself.

Wish me luck on the LSAT!

Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home