Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The future of The Forest Foundation

So as you all know I started the foundation in New Orleans just 4 months ago. In 4 months a whole lot has happened but it is certainly is not what I expected. I have started to think about where I expected the foundation to be by the summer compared to where it is now. I definitely expected things to grow quicker than they have. I also did not realize how much time it would take to just tell people about The Forest Foundation and get the word out. It's all a little more complicated than I originally anticipated. But it's been an exciting challenge and one of my biggest successes is when I meet someone and tell them what I do and they already know what The Forest Foundation is. I'm in the process of setting my goals for the fall, perhaps they will be a bit more realistic now that I have a better understanding of what it takes.

Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home