Tuesday, May 09, 2006

NSC

Thought I'd let everyone know today how the Network for Social Change is going. To be honest, it's been a challenge for me about how to get the work out. Up until recently, I sort of felt like I'd been floundering, kind of running towards an end that wasn't there. I don't know why I felt like that, possibly because I'd been contacting schools left and right with not a lot of feedback, but ever since my trip to Esalen I've been seeing things in a new light, the NSC included. Now I'm content in the knowledge that the NSC is comparable to that old saying about Rome - it's not built in a day. The seeds I've been laying haven't sprouted into a garden yet, but I'm confident that when Aaron takes over he'll have a field that's been cultivated for harvest, if you're following my analogy. I've had some great help lately also from Brett "Intern" Kadesh, who's really stepped up in contacting several universities. We have our first program, Girls in Motion, set for the coming months, and soon I'm sure we'll be seeing more programs sprouting up. Good things lie ahead.

Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home