Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In the Field

Hi! It's been ages since I last blogger, and boy/girl do I miss it! It really is quite therapeutic and a great way to let the world know the ins and outs of our lives and work with the Foundation.

Work has been tough with Jewish College Night. Lately I've been feeling scattered and overwhelmed. Dave shook me up and said it's okay to finish things, and that I need to prioritize, schedule, and commit to things. I've been multitasking, thinking I can accomplish 50 million diff things every day, when realistically, that poppycock. Today I made a list of items on my agenda and feel GREAT. Logg and I put posters, i picked up food, had a great group meeting, went to the jewish festival meeting, and took care of so much stuff in between. its easier when you have a team to support you and help you out when needed. i guess yesterday i realized i cant and shouldnt do everything by myself. no wrong in asking for help. so thanks everyone.

love and respect,

aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home