Tuesday, April 18, 2006

94 degrees and it's only April

It's a beautiful day outside and the warm weather isn't so bad until you think about the fact that it's only going to get hotter. April's not really even summer yet. We have months (approximately 5) of super hot and humid weather to come. But I can't complain (well, I actually can and am) because I would prefer this to months of cold weather any day.
Anyway...I just had a great meeting at Tulane Hillel. I will be moving my office there within the next few weeks. I think we'll be working on some projects together and will be able to provide great resources for each other. I also have a conference call this evening to go over the details for our third Beautify Lakeview which will take place this Saturday. In the meantime I'm trying to work out my summer plans and figure out why all the emails I send to anyone at Tulane keep getting bounced back to me. I thought maybe one or two of the addresses was wrong but after getting 10 (literally) different emails returned to me I'm pretty sure it's their problem and not mine.
-Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home