Thursday, May 11, 2006

In the Field

Hello everyone!

I've been reading these last few posts, and as an avid blogger over at Jewlicious.com as well as my own currently unidentified blog, I must commend my collegues on their unique and personal anecdotes regarding life with the Foundation. Yesterday was an intense and busy day, filled with band practice, media buying, engaging in a conference call with my mom and a few vendors who only speak Hebrew, and mentoring one of my Program Directors.

Jordan remarked that I entered the workforce like a sponge, ready to soak in everything all the time. I remember those first few weeks in August, when programs and work would hop from my desk to my car for the ride back home to the shower to my dreams. Needless to say, I didn't wake up feeling refreshed. I've taken on many new projects, and it has led me feeling sometimes overwhelmed with everything, until David shook me up and said to organize my mind on paper. That's what I've been doing - writing stuff down, and finishing projects on time. I feel alive again! Thanks Dave! I had the ability to pass that on to the aforementioned Program Director, and I can see how my suggestions instantly soothed him. He just looked lighter. Another day, another miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home