Tuesday, June 13, 2006

cell phones, email, and stuff

So I got a new cell phone approximately two weeks ago. I switched from Nextel to Sprint. I'm not even exactly sure what that means because it appears as though they're the same company. The phones, stores, and service are all different though. Anyway I wasn't happy with Nextel so I made the switch. and then a few days later my screen on the new phone went blank. Contrary to what the woman at the store will tell you, I have no idea what caused the screen to disappear. She told me I was clearly lying and that I had dropped or stepped on it. Pretty good customer service right there. Anyway after much frustration, waiting, yelling, crying, nail biting, I convinced the company to give me a new phone for free. I'm still fairly certain that some $150 charge will be showing up on my bill sometime in the future when I least expect it.
Anyway I guess my point in all of this is, well there is no point. I wish I didn't have to live with a cell phone but I do.

I'm also having a fight with another great invention I could do without. My email is contstantly telling me that it is 90% full and will start bouncing people's emails back to them. The problem is it's not full. I've deleted 100's of emails but it doesn't seem to recognize this. And this error message continues to pop up on my screen approximately every 5 seconds.

You're probably wondering what all of this has to do with The Forest Foundation. I'm still trying to figure that out myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home