Friday, March 24, 2006

In the Field

Exciting times are all around us! A short lived winter has finally ended, it seems, in CA, with the sun shining and warming our backs. To keep you up to speed, I’m embracing my role more and more as makeshift graphic designer, helping out many different projects, my main focus the poster for the Jewish festival.

Things have been going great with my Program Directors, who are currently on Spring Break. The Foundation strives for leadership development, and what are leaders but talented people with amazing skills? Feedback and monitoring oneself is a top priority for me, and the past few days have been chock full of self-reflection and observations. It’s nice to know I’m doing a good job, but more valuable to know what I can get better at. Don’t be afraid to take risks. Challenge yourself to excel in areas you never thought possible. With a little bit of imagination, and a dream, you can make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home