Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Pretty Much the Best Day Ever

It is officially snowball season! Not the kind you throw, the kind you eat. For those of you out there that are not from the south, you may refer to such things as "snow cones."
I was driving down Carrolton Avenue last night when I saw a small unsuspecting sign "Plum St. Snowballs Now Open!"
I've been thinking about snowballs since 8:15 last night and finally just got over there to enjoy on. It is also perfect snowball eating weather, approximately 76 degrees.

Okay now on to business....we are having our Lakeview clean up on Saturday. Went out and hung up some signs around town this afternoon. Also just bought a digital camera so that I can take pictures a the event and all events for that matter.

Oh and I should warn you that I'm going to Spain for a week. I'll try to write next Tuesday from Barcelona but I'll be honest with you, it's probably not going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home