Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's a boy!

Today has been a great day! I just went to Loyola University to meet with a group of students to talk about The Forest Foundation. I expected it to be 2 or 3 students but there were more like 10. It was a bit intimidating but overall a good experience. I had the chance to tell them all about the wonderful opportunities there are working with The Forest Foundation.
On Saturday I went with one of my PD's to a meeting in Lakeview which is an area in New Orleans that was devastated by the hurricane. We announced that she will be organizing semimonthly clean ups in the area starting next Saturday.

Semimonthly means occurring twice a month. Did you know that? I did not. Had to use the ole websters online dictionary. I kept wanting to use the word "biweekly" but that in fact means twice a week. So you would think the word to use would be "bimonthly" but it actually means occuring every two months. I'm a word nerd. big one.

Anyway, hope your day is going as well as mine. Oh, and my brother and sister in law are having a baby and they just found out that it's going to be a boy. very exciting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home