Monday, March 20, 2006

One of those days

What a day! 10:50 p.m and I'm still working, I think that speaks for itself. Now I know how Isaac must feel a lot of the time. It doesn't really help though when the power goes out for several hours during the day, which was the case today - twice. The first power outage wasn't so bad, it only lasted for about half an hour. But about a half hour after the power initially came back on, everything went out again. And it went out in style! Everything in the office turned on real fast, the lights, stereo, TV and so on, followed by a loud pop where all electronics shut off immediately. This second outage lasted a few hours.

But the point of this blog isn't that the power went out - twice - it's that its just been one of those days where it only feels appropriate that that kind of thing would happen. Yes, it's been a long day, but at least I'll probably finish this blog before the power goes out again... yeah, I think I made it.

-Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home