Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Work Time

People often ask me how much I work for the Forest Foundation. They're usually wondering how many hours per day or per week I'm on the job. This question most often comes from my friends who work standard nine to five office jobs and can't really grasp my line of work without any quantifiable statistic. I tell them, however, that I couldn't fathom a guess; the amount of time is unquantifiable. I guess it boils down to one's definition of work. Is thinking about your position or projects part of your work time, or is work time solely inclusive of some type of industry being undertaken on your part? Suffice it to say that I, along with the rest of the full-time staff, work hard to make every student and every program the best it can be. That's better than any number.

Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home