Thursday, July 28, 2005

Marketing Packet

How do you create a cohesive and desirable marketing packet? This is the question I'm posed with now as the completion of both the foundation brochure and DVD near. What is the best way to present these two items to the public? It's a very, very important decision to make, and one that's a little strange to me as well. When you're working on big projects like this, there's always a tendency to feel that when you're done, you're done; however, that's obviously not the case. Now that the brochure and DVD are almost done, I must tackle these new questions. It's a reminder that I always need to be forward thinking and not just locked in the present tasks. So, now I need to think about this marketing question...

Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home