Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Faces

We have two new full-time faces in the Forest Foundation starting this week: Aaron Small and Isaac Zones. Aaron will be in charge of the Jewish segment of the foundation here in Santa Barbara as well as taking over as our PR man. Isaac will be forming and overseeing a satellite group of the foundation up in the Bay Area. I'm personally excited to have them both on board; I've had the fortune of getting to know both Aaron and Isaac over the course of several months, and each brings a set of unique and formidable talents to the table. Talents, I believe, that were heretofore lacking even. So I welcome Aaron Small and Isaac Zones to the Forest Foundation family. I can't wait to see what we accomplish together.

Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home