Thursday, December 23, 2004

Book

As we approach the New Year, it is important that we keep a clear vision for what we want to accomplish. For myself, the New Year means fulfilling my promise to the Forest Foundation to write a book about our work, and to make that book compelling at the very least. That is the task, beginning today, that should and will take top priority for me. Of course, I'll still be able to do other things, like write this here daily blog, but in terms of a top goal, the book is it. Writing the book is what I was brought on board to do, and I will do everything possible to write the best book I can. That is what I wish to accomplish this year. It is, like Jim Peal suggests, creating a compelling vision for myself, and I will see that vision carried out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home