Friday, September 30, 2005

Apples N Honey, So Sweet

What a tremendous success Apples N Honey, Santa Barbara edition was. Total for the night I think we had around 500 people show up for the event. The turnout was exceptional. The best part about it however wasn't the volume of people but the quality of the experience. I haven't heard one negative thing about the night, and certainly from my experience I couldn't imagine any complaints. I mean, I was working the door, taking money, and I still had a great time. The vibe was just really positive and uplifting. It was meant to be a celebration, and people were certainly celebrating. All in all, it was a great kick-off to the series of international celebrations to be held in the next two weeks. Next celebration, Moscow!

Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home