Monday, July 11, 2005

Writer's Block

Writer's block, that's what I've got today. It's strange when I get writer's block, because a large part of my job with the Forest Foundation is to solely handle writing. So when I get it, I feel as if I'm not doing my job, which in turn makes me try force writing something even harder, which then only compounds the problem. It's a huge catch-22 and extremely, extremely annoying and frustrating to me. I know it comes with the territory, but that still doesn't mean I have to like it. What's worse is that I took the entire weekend to think about what I would write today, had everything all planned out, and now I can't find the spark at all to actually put into written words what I spent the last 48 hours planning. Only time cures writer's block, and in the meantime I have to just wait it out. What a relief it'll be when it's over, but who knows how long that will take.

Success in all your endeavors.

Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home