Friday, October 22, 2004

JEWLS Office Party

It was great to see everyone having a wild time at 6757 Del Playa last night for the JEWLS sponsored office party. There were some absolutely ridiculous costumes (including myself, I guess, as one girl noted halfway through the night, "Psh! It's not a '70's office party." Ok, so where did this leave me? Was I supposed to feel embarassed or ashamed or something? She confused me.), some of which left little to the imagination. "Jungle juice" and wine were provided by the girls, getting everyone slippery enough for the dance floor. Dave Cygielman was an absolute force as the doorman, ruthless to anyone without an invitation. The night ended on somewhat of a down note as the girls were given a noise violation by the police, but by that time the party had pretty much emptied out already, leaving everyone with some great memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home